PanGenomics offers a wide variety of courses and workshops throughout the year for students interested in learning more about molecular biology techniques, bioinformatics and other research related topics.
Students will benefit from the expertise of highly qualified US based scientists and clinical researchers. A certificate will be given to those who complete the course.
- Molecular Laboratory Safety Workshop
- Characterizing mice models
- Introduction to PCR, RTPCR and Microarray Technologies
- Introduction to career opportunities in research
- Basic techniques for mammalian cell tissue culture
- Introduction to Immunological techniques
- Introduction to Bioinformatics